Sunday, January 9, 2011

My Best Daddy


By: Dina Ramiano
date tebet 2
@rtmosphere Community



Relationship….

This is one of my favorite topics to talk about.
Anytime, anywhere… as long as we live, I think this will always be a good topic to share.

When I hear about relationship, Remi would be the top of my mind. Then followed my best…
Rarely happened I remembered my family.
Actually it is one of relationship too, right?
But don’t get me wrong… Not because I don’t love my family, it just happened.

Anyway, family relationship related to love called STORGE.
I’ve read once, a father make notes n he said “Storge is a deep and abiding affection”.

Let me talk about my DAD.
He is not rich.
He can’t give everything I want n sometimes even what I need.
He does the anger things often.
He is not kind of a successful businessman, and I don’t think he has really great on his carrier too :p

Many times he yells at me. And when he’s got very angry he hit me with his hand, and almost with his belt.
But somehow along the way, when I grow older, he’s anger getting better.

And one thing for sure…. He does the example of a deep and abiding affection.

I love to find new ways, so I remember often he picked me up from school and took me around new ways to get home with his vespa.
I remember how he bought pajama, shoes and karate suite for me n never bought any of those things for his other children.
O yes, I remember going to mall with him only, just to play on its playing station. Hahaha…

Once, I had to take a hard decision for my life.
It was not easy for me n my family, especially to my parents.
But he said to my relatives, in front of me, that I was taking a best decision, and gives reasons and examples that anyone can’t argue with.
I believe he does that not because of he couldn’t forced me to take other decision, which is much more easier for my parents, but because he understand my needs, my desires, and for most… because he loves me.

Few weeks ago he came to Jakarta n we’ve meet. When he was about to go home, we hug each other like never before, n kiss my head. Then said that I should be nice n take good care of my self n my hubby.
I feel so loved….

It’s only one of many examples I have in my family. Each member has their own great stories I can’t tell u in an articles.
Yes, Storge is one of a deep and abiding affection, that you should have in your relationship with your family.

Dedicated to N. Simbolon and all loving ‘father’ in this world….

No comments:

Post a Comment